VACANCY – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Metaltech uk is a premier metal fabrication company, offering high quality workmanship in the design, supply and installation of all aspects of architectural metalwork, miscellaneous metalwork and secondary structural steelwork, in stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium, primarily to the construction sector throughout the UK.
A recent and exciting addition to the business is our Metaltech uk Profiles division offering CNC Laser and High Definition Plasma profile cutting, enabling Metaltech uk to offer a complete service to existing customers, and opening up a new line of business providing profile cutting services to new customers.
Our strategy for Metaltech uk is to expand our existing customer base into different market sectors e.g. Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food and Beveridge etc. on a manufacture and supply only basis.
We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and ambitious Business Development Manager, with a positive, can-do attitude, to drive the development of the company’s marketing and business development strategy, identify new business opportunities and facilitate Metaltech uk’s diversification into additional market sectors.
If you have experience in the construction, manufacturing or oil & gas sectors, have great communication skills, are business minded and have the drive to succeed, then this role may be perfect for you.
As Business Development Manager you will play a pivotal role in the development of the Company and your main role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Proactively sourcing new leads and networking to find potential new customer.
- Successfully securing new customers to enhance the growth of the business.
- Research and understand our business, ensuring the ability to advise customers on specific features
and benefits suitable for their individual requirements.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with our existing customer base through ongoing
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing new business within the construction, manufacturing or oil & gas sectors.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, would be advantageous.
- Understanding/technical knowledge of the metal fabrication industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Confident, with strong rapport building and conversational skills.
- Target driven, proactive attitude with strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the desire to succeed
Please apply in writing with CV to:
Metaltech uk Ltd,
Unit 2, Fowler Road, West Pitkerro Ind Estate,
Dundee DD5 3RU
Company vehicle will be provided.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Must be able to provide references and be eligible to work in the UK.
Metaltech uk Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Share this Job