VACANCY – SKILLED STAINLESS STEEL TIG/MIG WELDER FABRICATOR
EXPERIENCE – minimum 2 years (with references)
Immediate start following a successful interview and weld test
We are looking for a hard-working, skilled individual to join our team in a spacious modern workshop.
The successful candidate will:
- Be skilled in TIG and MIG welding to work with stainless steel.
- Work well under their own initiative with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, taking pride in producing quality work.
- Be motivated and have good time keeping skills.
- Have an eye for detail to maintain the high standards upon which the firm has built its excellent reputation.
- Experience in TIG and pulse MIG welding with Stainless Steel is essential
- Architectural metalwork experience in fabrication of balustrades and handrails
- Experience in fabricating Stainless Steel parts/assemblies
- City and Guilds / SVQ qualifications are required
- Coded welders would be advantageous
Pay – subject to experience.
Please apply in writing with CV to:
Metaltech uk Ltd,
Unit 2, Fowler Road, West Pitkerro Ind Estate,
Dundee DD5 3RU
Must be able to provide references and be eligible to work in the UK.
Metaltech uk Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be responded to.
Share this Job